MSP Fashioon

MSP Fashioon

Friday, August 8, 2014

Shortmovies MSP

Hello! Oh my lawd this is my is my first post! Yeay ~(*_*)~ Basically What I wanna post on here is looks and ''trends'' On MSP since everything is constantly being updated as you all know. So this is my first look, not really but on this blog. Its cute with pastel colors and white. Inspired by the original short movie people, since they came over from UK, I have to say I did also wanna dress like them. Most of them knew fashion! Also brought over another trend to MSP :D short movies but also these fabulous boots! Tbh I didn't see a lot of people wear these till short movies people came to US MSP. And Im happy they did, These Boots are like Uggs. But MSP version XD This look can be bought and checked out on my User: zoey10163026 (US) Byez!                                                  

2 comments: