MSP Fashioon

MSP Fashioon

Friday, August 8, 2014

MSP Pumpchkin Bullys

Gossip Friday: Blah blah blah lets talk! So its seems that Pump has found another way to sort of offend Jersey. Vivi Giovannis new movie: Jersey is EW!, sort of like her other Boys are EW! I've already watched it cause there seemed to be a commotion with it.  Some people already are hating on it. Basically how I see it, Pump/vivi/Cutestuff Don't know if she's included in this or not) but it seems they found a cheat to teasing ItzJerz to the public by simple making this movie, ~2 girls vacation ruined by the STATE: New jersey~ As claimed by Pump in her art book. What do you think? I think theres a message behind this. Pump made an art book explaining but I had to view it on my back up bc I've been blocked by her asking to use better grammar in an art book, since it was literally all in ''#################'' or ''*****'' 

No comments:

Post a Comment